5/21/09

Lotto Rebrand - Graphic Design

This is kind of old, but still a good one! I love the rebrand, I have a soft spot for a brand that uses lots of different logos really well, especially when you look at the previous mess of bad logos. It even won an Award. 

I pretty much like everything about the logo. The font is fun - as is the color scheme. And the little star mascot is really well executed. The only thing I'd change would be the website - they've encorporated so much colour into the new identity, yet they've used one shade of green for the whole website. I can't help but think that it would look better with just a simple background colour change.


National Lottery Annual Report 2008 PDF

National Lotto Website

Guidelines PDF

The people behind the rebrand:


Ahhhhhh lovely :D

No comments:

Post a Comment