5/20/09

Weekly Orgainizer - Project

This is a personal project I've been working on. I wanted a weekly orgainizer. My mind instantly went to filofaxes, but they are so expensive so I crossed that off.

After shopping around I couldn't find any I liked so I decided I'd have a go at designing my own! This is what I came up with.




You fill in the date in the appropriate month box (like 18-24) then go ahead and plan your week!

The areas with the patterns are designed for sketching and scribbling in, because even if those areas were left blank I'd probably end up scribbling there anyway.

I have a folder that I use all of the time, so I'm just going to punch holes in these and stick them in there. Pretty clever, I know!

Also, bread for POWER!


2 comments:

  1. :D i love it! ofcoursee...bread for power! and i was using it for painting trees! damn art attack misguiding me like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's so simple! I don't know why we didn't see it before.

    ReplyDelete